Creating an investment fund is a powerful tool for bringing your business to a new level. However, for its successful launch and operation, there is a need for experienced professional staff and management.
Now it is possible together with EVRIS – we are proud to announce that Kateryna Breduliak, senior associate in Banking and Finance practice, was awarded a certificate granting the right to conduct professional activity in the stock market.
From now on, you can take advantage of our legal support services for investment funds, including without limitation:
- legal support for the external asset management company and funds under its control
- fund structuring, liquidation, prolongation the term of activity of Private Investment Fund and Corporate Investment Fund
- organization of financial monitoring in professional stock market participants
- consulting on taxation matters of AMC and Institutes for Mutual Investment
- making amendments to the statutory and internal documents of Institutes for Mutual Investment
- receipt/reissuance of a license for professional activity in the stock market
- registration of securities emission of Private Investment Fund
- registration of securities issuance by Equity investment fund